2009年10月13日火曜日

The Scale of Oktoberfest


I will tell you about the scale of Oktoberfest.

In 1999, 6,500,000 people visited Oktoberfest and it became the largest-scale festival in the world. People consumed about 5,800,000 liters of beer then.

72% of the people are from Bavaria. 15% of visitors come from foreign countries like the surrounding EU and other countries including the United States, Canada, India, Japan, Brazil and Australia.

The area of the premises has 42 hectares. In other words, it is about nine Tokyo domes.

Big tents are installed and a traveling amusement park in Theresienwiese.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Reisa! Nice blog! I could understand how big this festival is. I am very interested and I wish I can go.

    返信削除
  2. meccha beautiful picture!!
    i wanna join this festival!

    返信削除
  3. It's very beautiful place.
    I want to go there!

    返信削除
  4. It's nice picture.
    I could understand easily, thank you!

    返信削除
  5. There are many people!
    It looks interesting.

    返信削除