2009年12月1日火曜日

Measures before Typhoons come


I will tell you about measures before Typhoons come.

First, you should decide a place of refuge. If your friends are not together, deciding a meeting place is very convenient. You always have to think coming great flood damage.

Next, you should ensure emergency goods beforehand. For example, foods, flashlight, portable radio, medicine and so on. In addition to that, you need to prepare for provision against water cut off.

Third, you should fix things not to be flown by a strong wind. If things hit person, it’s because very danger. Person may be injured by that.

If you refer to our presentation, we are glad to be of service.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,Reisa!!
    I think your blog is great.
    Good informations for preparing.

    返信削除
  2. I thought a typhoon is feaful.
    I must do measures before typhoon come.

    返信削除
  3. I think your blog is good.
    Typoon is very scary for me.

    返信削除
  4. Your blog is good!
    I think I shoud prepare for typhoon.

    返信削除